Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas for pc upgrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snakeak47
snakeak47

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-10

Ideas for pc upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for pc upgrade   Ideas for pc upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm

I have decided that I am going to be putting a little money (like $600)into my computer for upgrades to my system rather than spending that money on a ps4.

My hard drive is 100% full, my graphics card is out dated(9800gtx), and my processor has never been over clocked.

Any ideas on like a raid setup with HDD's, and a SSD, or a nice heat sink, or a cheap graphics card that I can run present and future games on, would be wonderful. I don't know anything anymore because of my absence and am really lost on the basics of computer needs now a days.

would I be able to buy a new hard drive or 2, and a raid controller, and still be able to use my existing hard drive?

See you in teamspeak
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Ideas for pc upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas for pc upgrade   Ideas for pc upgrade Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:56 pm

I have to talk to you about your system more, but I have many suggestions!

1. More Memory 8Gig.

2. Nvidia GTX 660 Ti or higher.

3. 2x SSD's 128gig or higher for Raid Boot and Gaming Volume, and another 1.5 or 2.0TB storage drive (cheap).

4. Let me help you set it up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com

Ideas for pc upgrade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reapers Rangers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: