Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Notice* - name change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chiwalker

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-02

*Notice* - name change Empty
PostSubject: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 5:29 pm

So it may be written in the stone of the forum: I, formerly Chiwalker, have made a life-changing decision to change my name in game for the upcoming release of BF4 to PooFase. Pooface was taken, as was P00face.

Feel free to keep calling me Chi or Chiwalker or Vachina in TS, or shithead as bigdog has suggested (or Luke, or cuzn, whatever really)

Boring stuff: I do this because "Chiwalker" has become somewhat of a music alias for myself - that which I do not wish to be associated with videogames anymore.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: PC Help?   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Still need PC Help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
chiwalker

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Big Dog - the ASRock motherboard does not have built-in control for RAID for a SATAIII connection. I have discussed with Greentoe and some other friends of mine, they suggested I get 1 SSD of bigger size instead. That is my new plan, I have hooked up everything and it has performed smoothly so far.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:03 pm

The MOBO I showed you did have raid support, please send me a link to the mobo you got!
Back to top Go down
chiwalker

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 pm

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157366 this is the one included in the cart you shared with me. It has RAID support for SATAII, not SATAIII
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:56 am

SATA II and II are totally compatible with each other and the mother board I suggested to you does have RAID and plenty of it. I picked the mobo because it had all those features and was cheap as you requested.

I would not steer you wrong in the first place and I know what I'm talking about when I suggest any equipment to any clan members as well as any people I build PC's for!

Sorry about not being around at the exact time you got your equipment, but I've had some real bad issues to deal with recently concerning my Business and Personal bank accounts, as well as Ex-girlfreind issues (She stole my car for 9 hours and was possibly involved with my business bank card, and thats has been addressed and confirmed she had nothing to do with it but at the time I did not know that, but now I do!). I've also had issues with my immediate family, and some unfounded bs rumors from my neighbors here, sticking their gossiping lying noses where they don't belong! All this is on top of issues I already had in my life that have had me very distracted and very depressed, so I've been a little slow dealing with or concentrating on other things like helping you, as I told you I would, and I still will!

Again I'm so very sorry!

Last edited by Big Dog on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
chiwalker

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:58 am

Hey man, it's all good with me. I understand that I was impatient and didn't know when you would be back - that is the reason I changed directions somewhat.
I don't hold any blame towards you.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 am

BTW, if you have it working, when would you like me to tune up your PC?
Back to top Go down
chiwalker

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:48 pm

I'll find you on teamspeak or here on the forums when I have the new drive to put in it, then I would appreciate your help 'tuning' it
Back to top Go down
chiwalker

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey big dog I will appreciate your help whenever you have some free time.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Notice* - name change   *Notice* - name change Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Notice* - name change
Page 1 of 1