Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was banned for "suspected hacking".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivanovich71

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-09-16

I was banned for "suspected hacking". Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:40 pm

To whom it may concern,

I was playing on your server around 12:30PM EST on 9/15 when Lonewolfgirl (if name is incorrect, it is approximate) accused me of hacking. "Turn off your hacks" or something went the commentary. To which I replied "sure, guy. Someone is better than you and that means they hack?" Next thing I know I was banned for suspected hacking. I haven't cheated on a game since probably about the third grade or so (I think it was Chutes and Ladders with little Jessica Mae). I'm 41. I wouldn't know the first thing about installing hacks and would gladly play any time, any map so you guys can watch. Besides, how the heck does one hack in a tank anyway? I guess there must be a way. *shrug*

If you don't want to reinstate my account, that's your business. It's your server, and if you don't want someone playing because they wear the wrong colored hat or don't know the club handshake, that's your business and no one can say otherwise, least of all me. But don't accuse me of cheating, because it just isn't so.

Here's hoping there's someone other the other end of this post that is mature enough to make the right call.

-YIvanovich
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Admin
Smitty

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Who banned you? When you got banned it should of told you who done it. If you where or are disrespected anyone on the server we will bann you for that. The bann stats that you were Rude and suspected hack. So until we discuss what happen you will be banned from here. Atleast its not a medaban to where cant play on any server that runs it.
Back to top Go down
Ivanovich71

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 am

As I mentioned in my original post, the ban was likely doled out by Lonewolfgirl (again, name may be approximate) as it was she who claimed I was hacking in game. In response to the rudeness, I do not believe my response to hacking accusations was rude, but then that is a matter of perspective. There was only one other point I can think of where another player was yelling at me on something that I replied to in a rather heated exchange, but it was in team chat and not to that admin (she was on the other team). It has something to do with the AA guy who was sitting in the spawn and afk inside the AA.

Again, if you want to keep me banned, that's your choice. But I don't hack, and I wanted to make that clear.

I am a mature player, and if you want that type of individual on your server, great. If not, there are lots and lots of other servers out there, and BF4 is coming out shortly anyway. I'm sure I will get by.

Regardless, I wish you guys well.

Last edited by Ivanovich71 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Admin
Smitty

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:48 pm

There is no way that she banned you since she don't have the admin rights to do so. I will lift the bann and you are more then welcome to come play but if you disrespect anyone on the server or a admin then you will not be welcome here or even on our BF4 server. You can assume all you want on who done what and try to tell us how and who should have admin rights on our server that we pay for maybe you should just come in our TS server and let us know.The I.P. is 108.61.25.67:10857 Password=GRIM.
Back to top Go down
Ivanovich71

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Smitty wrote:
There is no way that she banned you since she don't have the admin rights to do so.
Alright, she was the one in game accusing me, and I came here and saw her posts so I put 1 and 1 together and got 3. Sorry about that.

Smitty wrote:

I will lift the bann and you are more then welcome to come play but if you disrespect anyone on the server or a admin then you will not be welcome here or even on our BF4 server.
Understood and appreciated.

Smitty wrote:

You can assume all you want on who done what and try to tell us how and who should have admin rights on our server that we pay for maybe you should just come in our TS server and let us know.The I.P. is 108.61.25.67:10857 Password=GRIM.
I don't remember trying to tell you who should have admin rights on your server, but that's fine. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for "suspected hacking".   I was banned for "suspected hacking". Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned for "suspected hacking".
Page 1 of 1