Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A_True_Fisherman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: A_True_Fisherman   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey yall whats up!? Its fish, and I am back in action. Where all you playing? Don't see any of yall on the servers. I wana get on and play. Finally got a computer with a dang. What new with yall? I will get a mic on my next pay check if I can to get on ts. My old on broke.
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: Come Back Tonight, Saturday and Sunday Nights!   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:26 am

Glad to see ya back!

Dreamcrusher and I (BigDog) are normally playing between 4:00 and 6:00pm est. The other guys show up from about then, up untill about 12:00:pm est. All of us were invadeing other servers last night! A_True_Fisherman Icon_biggrin On the week-ends sat or sun there ia a varying number clan playing from 8:00am till 2:00am the next day, both days.

To find out where we are playing I use the QX's Buddy list, BF2S's My Leaders Board and Battletracker's Reapers Rangers clan page. You can use the "Player Stats Post" to get our PID's. for QX and BF2s.

QX: http://www.qxmon.net/bf2mon-browser.pl
BF2S: http://www.bf2s.com
BattleTracker: http://battletracker.com/clanstats/bf2/9983/

Even if you don't have a mic right now, join our "NEW TeamSpeak" @ 96.254.231.3:8767, anyway and there are no passwords. Remeber, if you have never been on the new TeamSpeak server, please wait till one of us grants your voice rights and setup your perm. registered account with admin rights! If you like you can send me a PM and request a specific User code and pasword ahead of time! A_True_Fisherman Icon_santa

P.S. f you need any additional help with your pc, including Windows and BF2 tweaks, please ask me or any of the other members for help, I like helping! A_True_Fisherman Icon_cheers

Also, I'm "vmeck" on xfire you can contact me there, and see what and where I'm playing!

Also, remeber, once your in one of our servers, remind me or smitty to check to see if your admin rights are setup on the server, as all **RR** members have fuill in-game admin rights on all 4 servers! A_True_Fisherman Alien

Also, talk to me in TeamSpeak and I'll use my pc and the extra 4 pc's and BF2 Lic.'s I have and between just 2 of us we can start a game! This will attract the other clan members to the game as well!

Last edited by Big Dog on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Weren't Finished!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-04-18

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: welcome   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:25 pm

what up dude?
i'll b around if you will.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: Re: A_True_Fisherman   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 pm

Great games last night. Hope yall are having a good thank giving.
Back to top Go down
Filiftos
Admin
Filiftos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-17

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: Re: A_True_Fisherman   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Whats us Fish, long time man. Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: Re: A_True_Fisherman   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey yall. Sorry about not being around recently. I am still here. Picked up a lot of extra hours lately and started to restore my boat aswell. Busy busy. See yall soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A_True_Fisherman Empty
PostSubject: Re: A_True_Fisherman   A_True_Fisherman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A_True_Fisherman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reapers Rangers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: