Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys just to let you know....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Messiah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Hi guys just to let you know.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys just to let you know....   Hi guys just to let you know.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Hi guys I am also with metabans (Tour_of_Duty) and have around 75 followers. I have been tracking a known hacker, that I'm sure your not aware but you are following him on Metabans. Please feel free to investigate the guy. The account is CheckingStats

The account is run by a person named Sssnake_Pliskin who is a known hacker and has PBBans bans against his name and aliases. The irony is that he is openly protecting (in his list) players who are banned by other anti-cheat sites.

Hi guys just to let you know.... 1
Hi guys just to let you know.... 3
Hi guys just to let you know.... 4

His aliases include:
MySweatyButtKrak
Sssnake_Plisken
Sssnake_Pliskin
SAS_MAC_Typhoon - His account is protecting this one for some reason
DutchLara_69
Misss_Lara
Darth_Naderr
hootsmonthenoo

Its up to you guys if you want to unfollow him or continue to be linked to him, but Im just giving you the heads up.

Regards
-ToD-_Messiah
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Thanks   Hi guys just to let you know.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:51 am

Thanks we have no server now, but others follow me in Metabans.

I'll stop following him asap!

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
Messiah

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys just to let you know....   Hi guys just to let you know.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 am

Cheers Big dog, he also has another account there called @PlayFair which you are also following. I understand you dont have a server but if others see him with followers they may think he is OK if a reputable clan like yours follows him.

Just look at who he is protecting and you will see a list of GGC & PPBanned hackers....

Best regards

-ToD-_Messiah

ToDClan.net
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: I understand!   Hi guys just to let you know.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:14 pm

I understand, no one hates the hacking Morales jackass more than I do! Cheating to me means they are not to be trusted as human beings let alone as gamers. I maintain my ACI and Metabans account just for this reason, to help the rest of the community protect the only 2 games I and most of my clan play BF3 and BF4.

I hate to see hackers anywhere and I will help almost anyone willing to hell stop them. This is the primary reason I list our clan site and Teamspeak server at PBBans, GGC-Stream, ACI and Metabans!

BTW, your welcome to come into our Teamspeak 3 server anytime to talk about these things or use for your gaming too.

TeamSpeak IP and port is: fw4.operadata.com password is: GRIM <-All caps.

P.S. as soon as metabans main site comes back to life I'll be doing this, but as it stands metabans is having issues with their main site. I tried last night and again today, but they seem to still be having issues! Sorry I can't get it done any faster!
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys just to let you know....   Hi guys just to let you know.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys just to let you know....
Page 1 of 1