Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BANNED Chaos !

Go down 
+3
Penguin
fear
Big Dog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:46 pm

I permanently BAN’d Chaos from TeamSpeak today!

I can't really speak for the rest of our clan, but if everyone else thinks I should lift the BAN I will!

While I talk some shit too, and we all do….

To me he's Chaos one of the most annoying people I've ever met. When he does talk, he talks over everyone; he’s constantly and forever trying to stirrup Bull Shit and if he can’t he’ll introduce his own BS! He's always trying to picks fights with seemingly everyone with the same irritating BULL SHIT subjects over and over again that he knows will eventually piss people off and it seems like he does it with purpose!

I realize the purpose of the clan is for friends to get together, socialize and to play games with each other. It’s a social environment meant for people that respect each other and like each other to hang with each other!

I no longer have any respect for Chaos and I really don’t think he has any respect for anyone, let alone the Rangers Clan or it’s members.

I think his philosophy and name says it all! All he’s only interested in is him and the BS Chaos he can create, he has no other objective other than to be an ASS to others, so as far as I’m concerned he can FUCK OFF!

I'm thinking about banning him from everything, but I'm gonna wait to see what others have to say!

Should we "Ban Chaos" from TeamSpeak, Games Servers and Clan Services?

Please post any reply in support or decent of my decision here as the forums will not allow me to post a POLL right now, seems broken!

P.S. I know I can be annoying too, and to that end I'm gonna stop "BS" (everyone knows what this means)!
From now on if someone wants to talk about Computers, Software, Games, Hardware, Guns, and etc., I'm be taking it to the support channel! If anyone else actually wants to hear these conversations, I'm sure they will follow us there on thier own!

Last edited by Big Dog on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
fear

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-10

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Agreed Arrow Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Penguin
Penguin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-07-08

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I don't want to be the one who puts chaos on the spot and say hes a douche a dick or w.e. comes to mind when u think of him. Sometimes he can be,but others hes a nice guy. One solution that comes to mind is leave him banned so he can see his mistakes and see that everyone in the clan does not come on teamspeak to get bullshitted all day by chaos. So in my opinion leave him banned for a day or two, then unbann him and have some of us watch over his activity in teamspeak if it worsens then he can be perma banned.
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Admin
Smitty

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-18

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 pm

I say keep his ass banned forever!! I dont like him and never have. He think he is so good that he won't even join a clan. So long Chaos CUNT and play with yourself and talk all the Bullshit to yourself...
Back to top Go down
Filiftos
Admin
Filiftos

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2007-04-17

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

I agree that his ban should be forever. I believe that he has been talked to before about the way he talks to people. I don't think that he respects anyone even himself. The only thing that shocks me is that it took so long to ban him. I don't care that he don't want to join our clan, because like Smitty from day one I had reservations about the guy. Either way he is out and that is the way it should stay.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-17

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 am

I'm really not around enough to know firsthand what Chaos is doing or saying but it appears that he is at the very least an irritant to everyone in the clan. I'm not opposed to leaving the ban on since it readily apparent that no one else wants him around. I knew him before he was around RR and he was anti-clan then as Smitty and Filiftos have mentioned.
Back to top Go down
snakeak47
snakeak47

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-10

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:57 pm

oh this is why he is never on anymore
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes and absolutly no one wanted him back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com
Sponsored content

BANNED Chaos ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED Chaos !   BANNED Chaos ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANNED Chaos !
Page 1 of 1