Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PooDy would like to join to you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PooDy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-30

PooDy would like to join to you. Empty
PostSubject: PooDy would like to join to you.   PooDy would like to join to you. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Hello all **RR** and *RR* clan members.

I would like to join to your clan almost all players dont know me yes i know, but im good player i play BF2 for long time with my friends in my clan some times i play with Big dog BC2.

Something about me: Im 19 years old, from Prague Czech Republic, i like BF2,BC2, Fotball,Airsoft etc.

No back to history Very Happy I play BF2 For long time i give you one nice video from my friend i play BF2 with him and he sometimes learn me Smile)youtube.com/watch?v=G7qq16yBHnA

I try to be good same as in BF2 but its hrad to do with my PC but im good dont try to angry me :PP

I hope i can join to your clan and i do my best to be helpfull yes im not undead. Im not best and i can do every thing but every time when you something need call friend they help you every time its nice for BC2 and every game.

Your In Game Name: PooDy(in bf2 its P0oDy (second is zero)
Your Real Name: Andrew in my country (Ondra)
Your Age:19
Your Email Address: P0oDy seznam.cz
Your Home Town: Prague

Who Recruited You?: **RR**Bigdog thank to you

Outside of BF2, BF3, Bad Company 2...
What Games Do You Play? Call of duty 4,modern warfare 2, Need for speed Word, World of warcraft and Command & conquer tiberium wars.

Thanks for your application!

One player is easy,
One team is hard.
One Boy,
One Player,
One Team.!

by PooDy last hunter standing.
Back to top Go down

PooDy would like to join to you.
Page 1 of 1