Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

requesting allegiance with RR

Go down 
AuthorMessage

requesting allegiance with RR Empty
PostSubject: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 pm

i come from the clan KK (kaos krew) forum url - kaoskrew.freeforums.org, and would like to be allied with RR.
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Admin
Smitty

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Arrow ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:36 pm

we would like to ally with your clan
Back to top Go down
Smitty
Admin
Smitty

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:30 am

Why ? Do we know you are your clan ? Have you play on are server are have we played on yours ? Does your clan have a server ? We need some info before we can discuss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

sure heres some info, i dont know anyone in your clan except rocky and his friends (whoever they are), we dont have a server, i believe i played on ur server b4 with rocky. there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting allegiance with RR   requesting allegiance with RR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

requesting allegiance with RR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reapers Rangers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: