this is my absolute favorite the bigger the fish the better it is. http://www.bristolfarms.com/recipes/archives/recipearchive178.html what kind of fish is it?
* 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
* 4 (6 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
2. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto the prepared broiler pan. Whisk together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard in a small bowl; spoon mixture evenly onto top of salmon fillets.
3. Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.