Reapers Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reapers Rangers

Battlefield Series and Combat FPS

HomePortalEventsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

Finally had some time on my hands and had to make this

lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrzPw_28P7U

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Nice Return, Ghost!   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 am

Haven't seen you in a while, but this is a nice return! At least it wasen't us being powned! LOL!
We haven't seen you in a while, what a mnice return! At least it wasen't other rangers getting powned! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.operadata.com

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 am

yeah my parents have me working 50+ - 60+ hours at bank lately so the moment I get home instead of computer I just go to sleep and wake up and do it all over again very exhausting No

... first day off in umm who knows how many weeks Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:57 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Soooooooo I actually took my time and made a good 2nd video lol editing here and their and slowing down in semi good spots so you can see now weeeeee slowly but surely getting better at this lol!

tell me what ya think bigdog ^.^??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6IrWAzXuO8

and question are there any add-ons that could be put on windows movie maker to make it more efficient?
study
Back to top Go down
DreamCrusher
DreamCrusher

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:37 pm

TeamSpeak?
Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:40 pm

DreamCrusher wrote:
TeamSpeak?

*cough* ex neigh on talky dah with the "WIFE" IN ROOM K?! LOL

- translation - if you ever want to have any hope of seeing ghost jr's running around that you can eat dream you must allow me to stay away from the microphone for the good of the colony!!! i mean >.> erm ya you get the point lol.

Ghost <--- has gotten in trouble with her for being annoying while on microphone mmmks affraid affraid so the microphone is in drawer safely away from my reach lol
Back to top Go down
DreamCrusher
DreamCrusher

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 pm

U could come play in the server
Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:44 pm

DreamCrusher wrote:
U could come play in the server

heh true if your on right now I'll be coming on Smile although if its vehicles I just get my self handed to myself Suspect
Back to top Go down
DreamCrusher
DreamCrusher

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm just getting off the computer actually. I'm palying tomorrow though.
Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm

DreamCrusher wrote:
I'm just getting off the computer actually. I'm palying tomorrow though.

=p ya you would lol jk , I work tomorrow but maybe around this time I'll catch ya Wink bounce
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: We still miss you playing with us!   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:03 am

I realize you say there are things going on, like work, howerver we still miss playing with you!

If you have a schedule of free time when your likely to play I'll try to be there!

Last edited by Big Dog on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Weren't Finished!)
Back to top Go down
DreamCrusher
DreamCrusher

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:04 am

It was almost 12:00 last night lol, i wasn't going to play
Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm

great vid wolfie
Back to top Go down
DreamCrusher
DreamCrusher

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 7:51 am

whats up flydblack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Big Dog
Admin
Big Dog

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: floydeblack   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Come join us saturday night around 7-8:00pm est, it's clan night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawr Hiss? lol ^^   Rawr Hiss? lol ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rawr Hiss? lol ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reapers Rangers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: